It's been 8 months since I've seen you
Every day that passes feels like a loss. How my heart aches to hold your faces and hear your voices. Our three minutes on tuesday nights are just a reminder of the distance that has grown between us. Everyday I have to remind myself that we will be together again, that this is all a big mistake, that you are my children and surely God will bring us back together. I still don't understand how your dad thinks it's ok to do this, to turn you against me. It's so wrong. I pray God will speak to your hearts and make you curious again to know me. I pray you will miss me and that you won't listen to the lies your dad is telling you. Please come back to me. Please desire to be close with me. I am your mom. I will never give up hope of our reconciliation. I will never stop loving you. I have almost all the money saved up for the psych eval. I will be able to schedule it next week. My friend Nancy offered to help me. She went through a similar situation in Tucson family court many years ago. She wants me to have this evaluation too so it will be clear that you should be with me.
Comments
Post a Comment